XLAB TORPEDO MOUNT CARBON
FASTEST FRONT HYDRATION MOUNT
NO MORE splashing from front bottle
4 World Championships
- Mounts truly horizontal to the aerobar
- Wind tunnel and CFD proven
- Aerospace designed both structurally and aerodynamically
- Can move bottle into the most proven aerodynamic position
- Most forward room of any competitor to allow for optimal computer mounting in front of the bottle
- Easy to install and remove via non stretch, non-slip silicon straps / no tools required
- Can adjust both fore and aft as well as vertically, making it the most adjustable horizontal hydration system sold
- No drag penalty
- Ideal for 20km/40km TT/Tri
- Fits bars 9-14 cms apart center to center
- 17.5 g carbon chassis weight
- Use XLAB Torpedo cage for lowest drag setup
- Torpedo cage & Aqua-Shot Optional
- Use XLAB Aqua-Shot Squeeze and Squirt none-drip Bottle.
- Great for horizontal use such as on the Torpedo system
Features and Benefits Top
- "Use standard water bottle mounted horizontally on the aerobars for most aero additional hydration"... states leading Engineering led bicycle manufacturer.
- Specially designed by XLAB to be light and aerodynamic.
- Perfect with XLAB AQUA-SHOT bottle for Sprint Tris or 20km TT's or even Ironman races.
- Add XLAB AERO TT bottle and cage for Olympic Tris or 40km TT's.
- Taking a drink from an XLAB AQUA-SHOT once every 15 minutes is faster than the drag (as much as 50 grams) from a 3/8 dia (10 mm.) straw for the whole bike split. The drag from a front "aero" bottle is considerably more as it has nearly 3x the frontal area.
- Use on 70.3 or Ironman races to eliminate huge drag from front vertical bottles and straws.
- Carbon Mount plate
- 4 Silicone coated non-stretch polyester straps.
- 2 M5x12 mounting screws,washers and Nyloc nuts.
Carbon Fiber with proprietory unidirectional fiber orientation.
Mount & Straps 36g
Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a LIFETIME LIMITED Warranty to the original owner.