ROCKET POCKET XL PLUS
Structured, strap mounted bag for standard stems fits cell phones up to 6 ¾” (171.45mm) diagonally and 6-8 gels.
- Upgrade to a new, higher capacity top tube bag perfect for handling larger cell phones
- Comfortably fits 6-8 gels along with cell phone, or 10 gels without a phone
- Keep tablets or used gel wrappers separate in a handy inside pocket
- Rubberized bottom keeps the bag in place
- Avoid an overheated smartphone on those hot sunny days - bag interior is insulated!
- Highly visible, silver colored interior makes it easy to see contents and stay focused on the road
Keep Focused on the Road: Smarter Features for Easy-Access Storage
- Wide access opening to easily remove and handle cell phone
- Inside pocket for tablets, cash or sticky used gel wrappers
- Large, easy-pull zipper for ease of access even when race day adrenaline is at its peak
- Silver colored interior makes it easy to find contents
- One-handed Super-Slide zipper
Aerodynamic Design Tucks Right In Behind Stem
- Structured shape perfectly optimized to tuck in behind stem and headset spacers without increasing frontal area
- Extra long straps ensure security on all styles of bike configurations
Contents Stay Cooler
- Insulated sides keep your nutrition cooler
8”(20.5cm) L x 3.3”(8.5cm) H x 2”(5.1cm) W
46 in3 (750 cm3)
Cell Phone Compatibility
Up to 6 ¾” (171.45mm) diagonally
Proprietary low-friction woven material. Red stretch interior mesh. Reflective silver lining. Proprietary insulation material. Anti-slip base. High stitch-count embroidery.
3 Year Limited Warranty
With a larger phone (for example: Google Nexus P, Motorola Moto G4, Google Pixel XL or iPhone 7 Plus), the inside of the bag can fit 6 gels.
With a standard phone (for example: Samsung Galaxy S7 or earlier, Google Pixel, or iPhone 7 or earlier), the inside of the bag can fit 8 gels.
Without carrying a phone, the inside of the bag can fit 10 gels.
Get Out There Magazine pushes the Rocket Pocket XL Plus to the limit - taking it into the snow and testing its enormous capacity...and they're "very impressed"!